top of page

Praveen Srivastava Group

Public·123 members

Askold Horns
Askold Horns

Best Buy Geek Squad Winchester Va !LINK!

Hi, I purchase a Toshiba Laptop in August of 2014. about 2 months into having the computer, I had to take it back to the store because of technical difficulties. During this time, I explained to the geek squad agent that my mouse pad has been sticking and I have to constantly tap it for it to work. A few months after I had to return the laptop again because I received a message stating that my 1 year subscription to Microsoft 365 has expired way before the expiration date. I complaint about the mouse sticking again and still nothing. All I was told is that the mouse seems to be working fine. I then inquired about returning the computer because I am having so much issues with it. I was told that I could not return because of a mouse issue, if it have to be something more serious of a matter.

best buy geek squad winchester va

Download Zip: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Furluso.com%2F2ugqRL&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw2NzKASNWL_ee8J-497nM-N

My complaint is against Glenn, a member of the geek squad store #30 in St Louis. I bought a tablet there and it got a crack across the bottom. I went to the store to let the geek squad look at it. Glenn took the tablet out the box said someone applied pressure to the back, and that's why it cracked. He was very rude and arrogant. He spoke down to me has if I was stupid, and I inform him that he will not speak to me in that manner. He continue to do so. I didn't receive any customer service from him. I didn't go into the store for a refund, I wanted my tablet repaired.

I asked for the manager and he stated the manager will tell me the same thing, but the manager was helpful. He tried to solve the situation. He gave me a number for the manufacture customer service. This is not the first incident with the geek squad they are arrogant and disrespectful, and they DO NOT! know how to speak to customers. SOMETHING NEED TO CHANGE ! As a consumer spending money with your company, the customer service is HORRIBLE !

Ordered a 7 inch tablet online with the 1yr warranty # 4419883966 on 3/3/15 we took it back 4/16/15 we never got it to working. This store in Amarillo stole money from me for the original tablet total cost was 135.48 trace #13622.Refund total is only 84.39. This is nothing but out and out Theft. We are telling every one we know on Facebook, church postal etc do not buy anything from Best buy as they do not honor geek squad or stores policies

Best Buy Sucks! Stacy purchased a ring doorbell pro model. Wanted to wait until the house was painted to install. When we called geek squad to come out and install, they opened the box, looked at our intercom system and said they could not install that model and we needed the battery powered one. We went to exchange it at the best buy store and was told because it was opened and over 15 days since we purchased it, they could not take it back, even as an exchange. Told us to call corporate. Spent two hours trying to talk to the right person. Overseas call center kept sending me to the wrong person(s) who continued to tell me I needed to take it back to the store.. Absolute runaround. So i get on their website and click on the customer service link only to get a new window that says the customer service link does not exist, I thought No Shit! Neither does their customer service. Here are the problems with all of this. CAVEAT EMPTOR FOLKS, DO NOT BUY A CHRISTMAS PRESENT AT BEST BUY MORE THAN 15 DAYS BEFORE CHRISTMAS BECAUSE YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RETURN IT! NO WONDER THEIR STORES ARE CLOSING AT RECORD NUMBERS.. AMAZON OUT PERFORMS THEM AT EVERY LEVEL. WELL WE HAVE LEARNED OUR LESSON...BEST BUY - HOPE ALL YOUR DOORS CLOSE AND DO SO SOON. CAN'T WAIT FOR THE GEEK SQUAD TO CALL ME BACK.....

For the first time I had to use the geek squad repair, I have been a fan of best buy until now, I drive a school bus and the 4 hr window is not very customer friendly, My washing machine was having issues, and I tried to change my home number to my cell so I could maybe talk to the driver, not a robot, I am off from 10 to 1pm every day, kind of in the middle of the 2 repair sessions, I was unable to get off from work and had to ask my 86 yr old mother to drive over because Nathan never changed my home number to my cell, and I didnt want to miss my appt. People have jobs, why dont you have a late session, you claim 24/7 , I would have had to wait 2 wks for a Sat. I tried to talk to a manager, I called several times got disconected several times. I was finally able to talk to Nathan, to maybe get scheduled not the first appt. he said he changed the contact number which didnt happen when I got my robo call the night before on my home phone, Nathan was robotically apologetic, in fact everyone I talked to was nauseatingly robotically apologetic, to the point I no longer believed them. I was very pleased that Vincent was able to repair my machine in one visit, so I didnt have to wait any longer for doing laundry, but I will seriously have to consider buying the extended warrenty on my next purchase unless something changes.

January 16th 2019 - I contacted both James (geek squad member ) and garon forester ( manager) finally I was able to get through to the manager who pretended he had no idea what was going on. He never took my name nor number but claimed he was going to follow up. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Subscribe

Stay up to date

• Black Instagram Icon

Email id: praveen9567@gmail.com

Mobile No:  +91 99713 77544

©2019 by Praveen C Srivastava

Designed by iBrand Consulting™

bottom of page